Mission and Vision
Dar es Salaam Water and Sewerage Authority is the authority with a mandate of supplying water services and removal of sewerage services at Dar es Salaam region and part of coastal Region (Kibaha and Bagamoyo).
A center of excellence in water supply and sewerage service regional and internationally.
To provide quality, reliable and affordable water and sewerage service exceeding customer expectation.
1. Efficiency in service delivery improved.
2. Water service provision (water service coverage) in the DAWASA service area improved.
3. Access to sanitation service in the DAWASA service area improved.
4. Corruption combating strategy established and enforced.
5. New HIV/AIDS infections reduced HIV services provision improved and non-communicable disease reduced.
6. Customer care service improved.
7. Working environment and staff welfare improved.
1. Efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery.
2. Integrity and quality in service delivery.
3. Customer focus.
4. Commitment to customers.
5. Consideration for the poor.
6. Transparency, trust and honesty.
7. Accountability and responsibility.
Our customer is Our employment.