Requirements for connecting to DAWASA services
1. Letter from the ward council
2. Application letter addressed to DAWASA branch Office
3. Two Passport size pictures
Once you have completed the listed requirements ,visit the nearest DAWASA office to start processing your application.
Water conservation Tips
1. Check all faucets, pipes and toilets for leaks.
2. Install water saving showerheads and ultra-low-flush toilets.
3. Take shorter showers.
4. Never use your toilet as a wastebasket.
5. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth or shaving.